Hi pretty people ,
How have you all been ?? Since I was on a amazing vacation last week I had few pending reviews , that’s why I am posting every alternative day 🙌 sorry for spamming !!!! 😜
So it was raining badly here in Mumbai and my WIFI has no connection 😒 again forced to blog through mobile which I really don’t prefer much , LOL I am old school 😎
Back to something related to the topic 😜 so this time I got you guys this extremely cute set of nail paints for people who are on the go 🙌
Maybelline has launched two new range of nail paints –
1. Go Graffiti
2. Bright Sparks
From GO GRAFFITI range I will be reviewing LUCKY LAVENDER :
Let me just start of by saying I love mild lavender , and this was one of the rarest shades I have fallen for recently . I am more of a Red and Black nail color person but this just took my heart away 😍
I would rename it as CUTE LAVENDER though .. 😂
The glitters in them are chunky yellow hexagons and white dots ( really tiny ones 😍)
1. For lazy girls out there ( like me ) and girls who really don’t have time for nail arts, this is the best cheat sheet you could think of .
2. Very affordable compared to buying a whole kit for nail arts .
3. Have very cute colors to choose from .
4. They are sheer so can be used as a top coat for other colors .
5. Stays for 5-6 days , and nope I ain’t over exaggerating it . Almost all Colorshow range stays for a long time , this in particular stays even more.
6. You can wear it for a party or to office. The colors this range has do not hit on the eye but at the same time are very chic 👌
Nothing as such , I personally do wish there were more choices in the range , I would love to stock them in every color possible .
Price- INR 145/-
Rate – 4/5 ( only because I want more colors to be launched by them )
Now from the BRIGHT SPARKS range I will be reviwing SPARK OF STEEL
This color is so mettalic that you just can’t avoid it. My mom ended up seeing this shade and was like ” hey , after you are done reviewing can you please give this to me ? ” and I was on a holiday when I took the photos for the review. I was like “oh sure.. You really don’t mind mettalic color?” She was like ” nope I always wanted this shade , its glossy and yet looks classy” . Yes my friends that’s my tagline for this product . They are very glossy but they don’t look tacky ( girls are you listening?) 😂
1. I don’t know about the other colors in this range but this one is beautiful . The colors is shiny Grey and you can say it has a green undertone .
2. Don’t worry about not going with your skin tone as colors like Black, Gold ,Silver, White and Nude are made for all skin tones and are universally accepted 😍
3. Perfect for a evening wear , I won’t recommend it for office unless your work place is ok with mettalic nail paints 😂
4. This as well last for like 4-5 days and then slowly chips off . Not bad for the price you pay though.
5. Maybelline Colorshows are pretty affordable and maybe that’s why we girls love this drug store brand so much.This one is no exception either.
This shade is flawless . 😍
Price: INR 85/-
Here are few photos of how I used them both for a nail art:
My base coat is Spark Of Steel and my middle finger as well as my thumb nails are coated with Lucky Lavender as well 😍
Hello beautiful ,
A small break in my reviews because of two reasons , one because the product got late delivery due to address problem and two because I was on vacation . Presently I have lots and lots of pending products because I was relaxing home.
Back to business ;)
So did you hear that Maybelline India launched three yummy lip-balms ?? Yes , you heard it right , they are YUUUUMMMMMM !!!! They are flavored according to the way Indians would love (lets accept it we do love spices ;))
There are three new varients in the really popular Babylips :
- Berry Sherbet
- Tropical Punch
- Spicy Cinnamon
I will be reviewing two of them here :)
I love this shade and it goes so well if you have warm skin tone
I love the packaging , it is as cute as the other Babylip range launched by them .
This is probably one of the rarest shades that suit me and I have used it almost for a week before reviewing it now .
1. Extremely hyderating , especilly if you have really dry lips .
2. They are super glossy at the same time looks mild .
3. So freaking pigmented , seriously !!! i just add two swipe of it and they look super dark <3
4. Extremely affordable for everyday use .
5. Helps you find the right shade in lipsticks , since these babies are cheaper , you can buy all the three and try them out .The color that suits you best , you can even get a lipstick of that shade ;) (SMMMAARRTT)
6.It has SPF 20
7.Versatile in the sense that it serves as both a balm and a lip stain.
8.The smell is very pleasant 😍 seriously
Well I would advice you girls to try out the variant in the Maybelline Counter so that you can figure out what suits you.
Buy it for :
Rating : 4.5/5
This is similar to that of Berry Sherbet and the stay is pretty long when compared to other Babylips 😍
The lip stain is lovely but it doesn’t suit me well.
It doesn’t suit warm skin tone . I tried it out on myself and my mom too tried it .
This shade might suit people who look good with brown based lipsticks .
So its better to buy it at store .
This again cost you around INR 175
Rating : 4/5
Also , I am super active on my Instagram :D Don’t forget to follow and subscribe <3
FACEBOOK / TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / NETWORKED BLOG / INDIBLOGGER / PINTEREST / YOUTUBE / INSTAGRAM
Keep following Anu Mohan's Fashion Blog and Maybelline India for lots and lots of inspiration :)
Our blog; www.instaglam.in
Hey makeup lovers <3
how cool is that when I tell you about this amazing online makeup destination called Luxola.com <3 These guys are Singapore based and have some of the most amazing collections ever.
Coming to the whole post . I am so excited to be a part of “Get the eye look” Campaign by them and it is one of the most innovative thing I have come across recently :D
As a part of it , I got to create a eye look with only the products below <3 ;)
I will be separately reviewing each and everything soon :) Presently I am down with bad throat :(
Here there are three products used <3
1.Graphic Eyes + Nude Reflection by Zoeva Cosmetics
2.Coloricon Charcoal Shade Pencil by Wet N Wild
3.Ultra Matt V2 Darks Eye-shadow Pallet by Sleek Makeup
Here is a look I have created only with these stuff <3
I call it Peacock Bliss <3 Peacock being the national bird of India was my inspiration <3
I hope you guys like my eye makeup , let me know what you think in the comments below :D
Also , you should check out there very pretty collection ;) here:
Also you guys get 15% off which is valid for 1 month from the day of publishing the post <3 yesss !!!! that’s how kind they are <3
Use the promo code : BLX-ANU while purchasing :)
If you need makeup inspiration or you need to try on new products , don’t forget to visit the various social media Luxola.com has :) :
Note :This is a sponsored post . However , the views and opinions expressed here are my own . The reviews are done honestly and has no influence from the sponsors.