Hello beauty lovers ,
Yay !! so glad for yet another collaboration with Maybelline India ❤ This time it is all about Maybelline Liner which has created such a buzz among us . I was planning to get this one but fortunately Maybelline was extremely sweet to send one for me .
Those who follow me know that I am the most skeptic person when it comes to cosmetics and until I try , I don’t pass comments on them . The same thing happened with this liner as well , I was surprised why people loved it so much and badly wanted to know about it .
Why is it groundbreaking that Maybelline launched this product ?
This maybe because most of the “Pen Liners” in the market are by high-end cosmetic retailers and Maybelline being a drugstore brand gives you a quality as good as them at a very affordable price. Also , this product is specially for those who are not comfortable with both Gel Liners as well as liquid liners because it is more precise and extremely easy to use.
Here is a review and swatches about the same ,
1.How lovely does it look ? ❤
2.The tip is extremely precise , so instead of showing just few strokes of lines called as “Swatches” , I have actually drawn a tiny eye !!! The pen is that precise !!!! 😀
Basically you can do anything with them and play around !!! ❤
Where do I start ?
- They did claim the tip was very thin and can be used best for winged-liner look but I mean seriously 0.4 mm thickness??? It is so precise that I can actually play with it .
- The tip is flexible and very soft , you can be as careless with them as you want.
- The formula did not shrink after use and create crease , thats a good news !!!!
- The packaging is not heavy and are extremely portable , they are absolutely leak-free.
- The black is so intense that it makes you want to play a little more with your eye makeup .
They have very few cons for instance
- The fragrance it has is not something I enjoy , maybe if you girls like the smell of nail-polish or nail-polish remover you won’t mind. For me this was the only thing that put me off … 😦
- Lets say this is less of a disadvantage and more of a worry . Since the whole formula is absorbed in a sponge-like material , I hope it doesn’t dry off soon 😦 I really hope !!!!
Cost : INR 425/-
You can get this product from Flipkart ( India)
Also if you need makeup inspiration you can go and surf few of these places ,trust me when I tell you that a lot of my makeup routine were inspired by beautiful photos shared across by Maybelline on Instagram and other social networking sites . Here are a list of few places you can visit to get in touch with your creative side:
Also , how will I ever end my review without few FOTD ??? 😀 I tried giving myself this retro look and felt like Indian actresses in 80s 😀 Those eyes ❤
I have prepped my face with Maybelline Clear Glow BB cream -02 Radiance 🙂 and applied Maybelline Colorsensation Lipgloss ( Mirror Mauve) so that all the focus is on my eyes . The same reason being the lack of accessories in the FOTD !! except a ear cuff of course 😉
First one is without filter 😀 and just outta the bed kinda hair ❤ and the second one is with filter 😀
Dont worry I will surely be uploading lot of photos related to this one in my Instagram ❤
Keep following because I have one more product review of Maybelline again 😀 ” Smoked Silver” Kohl ❤ omg you have to see it :DI will keep you guys updated about the same ❤
Lots of kisses 😀 have a nice day folks !!!!!!
Don’t miss out to get connected on :
This is a sponsored post . However , the views and opinions expressed here are my own . The reviews are done honestly and has no influence from the sponsors.