As you all know I absolutely love trying new products ❤ This new collection is by Maybelline New York India and the collection is an absolute REBEL rightly named as “Rebel Bouquet” !!!!! Both the colours per se are dark and highly pigmented. Fortunately, both the shades I got suit me well and I do use them a lot ❤
So I will be review two shades of Maybelline New York India’s Rebel Bouquet Collection :
This is a dark maroon red and the colour is extremely pigmented. I love that just one or two swipes are more than enough to get the colour. Since this shade is extremely versatile, I use it for my daily wear. But it does have small glitters which I have no clue why it was added.
For a skin like me which has a yellow undertone, this is one of those rare reds that have suited me. I am practically addicted to this one these days.
- The pigmentation is amazing, it stays for a long time even after eating and when it fades a bit, it stays as a lip stain.
- It will suit Indian complexion as it has a deep maroon shade that brightens the complexion.
- The staying power is decent enough
- Thankfully it is not too scented.
- Just one or two swipe is more than enough to get it on.
- It is moisturizing and glossy, personally I love that.
- I am not a glitter person when it comes especially to lipstick.
- It can be drying for lips that have not been maintained much.
Cost: INR 450 for 3.9 gm
This is one of the brightest pink colour that I have seen in a while. I associate pink with freshness and the more the pink the better it is. This is an extremely floral pink but it does not hit on your eyes.
It does look good on people who have warm skin tone but it suits people with cooler skin tone more. I and my friend both have used the same shade; it suits her better than me any day.
- It looks fresh, especially for office or for a brunch.
- The texture is smooth and creamy.
- The pigmentation is good, one or two swipes are more than enough.
- It doesn’t have any obvious scent (I am thankful for that)
- It can be little drying for people who naturally have dry lips.
- People with coloured/tanned lips would need to use a lip liner before applying it.
- It doesn’t last as long as even REB01, when it fades, it doesn’t even leave a lip stain.
I am wearing REB02 in here
Cost: INR 450 for 3.9 gm
Here are the swatches :
Will I recommend REB01 and REB02?
I think REB01 is a good bargain for the price you pay, REB02 can be bought only for the colour it has .REB01 is my favorite lipstick that I use daily but REB02 is something that I use occasionally. Personally I find REB02 as too much maintenance.
Have you got any lipsticks for the Rebel Bouquet Collection or is there any particular shade that you want to buy , let me know in the comments below 🙂
Don’t for get to stay connected though 😀
Note :This is a sponsored post . However , the views and opinions expressed here are my own . The reviews are done honestly and has no influence from the sponsors.