You know one of those days when you don’t get time for pedicure or manicure but you just feel like doing them, I am facing one right now…!!! My semester exams are on and I am so not getting time for a perfect manicure ritual … just sad isn’t it??? Unfortunately I don’t like it when they are not done from time to time so, I just found a shortcut cheat method …
I had this idea for a very long time and I didn’t want to post it till I kinda saw the result on myself.This pedicure and manicure has one main thing – “NO WATER”…!
Most of you will be having extreme winter now,you would really feel lazy getting up isn’t it??? This is definitely for lazy people like me ..
Trick is to use “Petroleum Jelly” instead of water … You must be thinking I am insane… Nahhhh !!!!! it works try it ..!
How to do it ???
- Wash your feet with warm water
- Take lot of Petroleum Jelly ,here I am using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Apply it on ur nails and the corner of the nail .
- Use the sharp-edge tool which would be given in your pedicure kit to clean the corners of your nails.
- Remove your Nail Polish and reapply the jelly
- Massage your feet and your sole gently using a foot-cream ( I use Dr.Scroll Heel Repair Cream )
- Leave it on !!
- Same goes for your hands too except the foot-cream of course
How are the results??
I love them , they take just 5 minutes to do, time it and see it …!!! Also I get a glossy feel on my nails which I absolutely love ..!!!
That is all for your Pedicure and manicure cheating technique .!!!
Do try them and feedbacks are always welcome.
I would love to know how it worked for you all ..